Britha Shawl Knit along in August 2020
- Britha Shwal pattern available in special KAL price.
- The pattern will be released in two parts
- I will send you the Part 1 by e-mail on the KAL start date August 1, 2020.
- The second part will be sent to you on August 15, 2020.
- You can knit the shawl at your own pace.
- Participate in Knit along by sharing pictures of your project on Instagram using the hashtag #BrithaKAL.
- Every week, prizes are drawn among all those who used the hashtag during the KAL.
- The KAL will end on August 31, 2020.
- You don't need to finish your project by then, but the KAL will end on that date.
For the Britha Shawl, You'll need..
- Any fingering weight yarn. Estimated yardage: approx 600 m/ 656 yds. You can use, for example:
- Lilly (Estimated yardage: 2 skeins)
- Palette (Estimated yardage: 1 skein)
- Sock (Estimated yardage: 2 skeins)
- Vuona (Estimated yardage: 3 skeins)
- Malabrigo (Estimated yardage: 2 skeins)
Yarns and other accessories will be delivered as soon as the order is placed. Only the Britha Shawl pattern will be sent afterward by e-mail on 1.8.2020.
About the Britha Shawl pattern:
- This pattern has been tech edited to ensure that the pattern is as clear, correct, and consistent as it can be.
- Visually clear and beautiful instruction.
- The pattern contains written instructions as well as charts.
- You can also find the written instructions to the charts in the pattern.
- The pattern also includes video links to technical tutorials.
Britha Shawl pattern is suitable for all knitters who have basic knitting skills as: Castin on & Binding off stitches, knit & purl stitch, increasing and decreasing stitches.
- You can contact the designer at any time for advice.
How to buy:
- Add the #BrithaKAL to your cart
- View your cart from the header
- Enter coupon code, proceed to check out
- Fill in your contact info (note: AFTER filling in your contact info the cart will update VAT of your order)
- Choose the delivery method (after choosing the delivery method you will see the total price of your order)
- If everything is ok, proceed to PayPal payment.
- Finish the payment in Paypal.